Clearwater Beach Property
Your Home is In Great Hands
Homeowners (especially those who live out
of town) who leave their homes unattended for
part of the year or rent them to visitors face
a long list of tasks and responsibilities. It’s
a full-time job. We know—because that’s
We understand the many details that go into
securing an empty home, keeping it ventilated
and in prime condition. We understand that making
your property a comfortable, safe and enjoyable
base for visitors to call home—and perhaps return
to year after year—is serious business. JMC
Resort Properties is particularly well-qualified
to take all your usual tasks—and probably a
few you haven’t thought of—off your hands.
Our property management services
can actually enhance the value of your
home by assuring up-to-date maintenance, thanks
to year-round care and protection. In addition,
JMC Resort Properties’ rental experts
can handle all the details of renting your residence
to carefully screened applicants, if you choose.
Ready for Your Return
Experience the confidence and peace of mind
knowing that even if you are away from your
residence for extended periods, everything is
in order—and waiting for your return. Among
the services we provide:
• Visit your home on
a monthly basis
• Retrieve and forward your mail (on request)
• Check for water damage or evidence of mold
in the following areas:
o Around all windows
o Bottoms of all walls and carpets
o Ceiling corners and joints
o Kitchen and bathroom cabinets
o Washer connections
o Refrigerator connections
• Check all furnishings
for repair and dampness.
• Check for and replace any burned-out light
• Check cleanliness and function of all appliances
• Check air conditioning for function, leakage,
• Check for evidence of pests.
• Check all plumbing to ensure that sinks drain,
toilets flush and faucets do not leak.
• Check smoke detectors and replace batteries
• Ensure that all electrical components and
appliances are turned off, or left on as requested
• Check function of all door and window locks
and ensure that all is secure upon departure.
• Ensure that all utilities including cable
and telephone are functioning.
• Check balcony for cleanliness and repair of
• Remove all balcony items, including furniture,
in the event of severe weather.
• Complete any other requests of homeowner.
• Follow up via e-mail or telephone with owner
after each visit.
JMC Resort Properties also will market
and rent out your property if you like:
• Rent your home during
• Rent to responsible vacation renters
who have been thoroughly scrutinized and qualified
by our licensed Realtors and skilled
• Long-term (one month minimum) rental agreements.
• Earn rental income that can significantly
help offset the costs of home ownership.